Tuesday

In case you wanted to know...

Tell me about the shirt you’re wearing?

It is a b;ack nursing tank top, comfy and super practical.

What’s currently bothering you?

The humidity, but it's slowly breaking.

What do you currently hear?

The breeze and DaddyOat puttering around ther house

When was the last time you had your hair cut?

March, before Sugar was born. I think it may be time for another.

When were you last outside?

About an hour ago, I thought I would try to nurse Sugar to sleep in the cool breeze but there were too many mosquitos.

Are you wearing shorts?

Capris

Does the thought of marriage scare you?

Not my marriage.

What did you do today?

Went up to my mom's to do some posters for this weekends Stag and Doe for some friends. When to Brighton to buy beeswax. stopped at the grovery store and bought an organic basil plant for DaddyOat. Back to mom's for dinner. Wine. Home. Gave Sugar a cool down bath and am nursing him to sleep and blogging.

Look to your left, what is there?

Jack Newman's Guide to Breastfeeding and 2 remotes.

What time did you go to sleep last night?

10pm ish

When is your Birthday?

September 1

The way to win your heart?

Bring me wine is the simple answer...the more serious answer is just too much to tackle here.

What are you going​ to do this weeke​nd?

Helping out at a Stag and Doe for Laura and Zade in Niagara!!

Were you happy when you woke up today?

Yes

Have you ever crawled through a window?

More times than I can count. My bedroom in high school was in the basement with a HUGE groung level window...easy in, easy out.

Would you ever donate blood?

I'm not sure...

Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member?

PI get mistake on the phone for my mom all the time....mostly by her work.

Do you have reason to smile right now?

Yes DaddyOat is tiding up the house, the summer breeze is sweet, and Sugar is quietly resting in my arms...the livin' is easy.

What do you do when you’re stressed out?

Talk in my sleep.

Would you honestly say you’d risk your life for someone else?

Yes.

Do you open up to people easily?

For sure! You could pretty much ask me anything and I'll tell you...and probably without blushing.

Has anyone upset you in the last week?

Yes. My {former} doctor.

What is the last pill you swallowed?

A Chill Pill. {ahaha, I'm hilarious} No, uhh it was my prenatal vit, a vit D and a perscription I'm on {I HATE prescription drugs}

What was the first thing you thought this morning?

My tailbone hurts.

Who do you blame for your bad mood today?

I’m not in a bad mood

Where is the person you like right now?

Making me coffee.

What was the first thing you did this morning?

Handed DaddyOat our lil Sugar and then rolled over on my tummy

Do you care of what people think of you?

Not my style or appearance but moreso my character.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?

Probably Sugar

What are you looking forward to right now?

Cabining with the Carson's next weekend.

Do you miss someo​ne?

Beth and Chris. The closer it is to them coming back the farther away it seems they are.

Does your crush like you?

He must, he married me.

If you could go back in time and change something would you?

I would go back and go to Midwifery school after doing my Philosophy BA

Do you hate smokers?

No, but I do hate cigarette smoke.

Ever had a near death experience?

One can never tell just how near death is on any given day.

Something you do a lot?

Dishes

Last person you cried in front of?

DaddyOat and SSugar...I just get so happy sometimes.

Have you ever been to a tanning bed?

No, I tan east enough.

Does anyone hate you for no reason?

I hope not!

Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with the letter J?

Not that I can think of.

What are you stressed out about?

Driving to Niagara with Sugar on Saturday....it'll be his first LONG car ride.

What was your favourite grade?

A+

When is the next time you’ll see your best friend(s)?

Next weekend (Carsons) and August (Riccis).

Favourite number?

1...its means your first in line

Ever been in love?

Yep

Are you wearing make-up?

Just EcoBella eyeliner

What were you doing at 11:30 last night?

Nursing Sugar.

What’s the last thing you said and to who?

"Aren't you having a coffee?" to DaddyOat

Do you sleep on your stomach?

I used to before co-sleeping with Sugar.

What do you hear?

Birds singing and Sugar grunting in his sleep

Are you ticklish?

Yes, but I am also violent when being tickled, I kick and I kick hard.

Last time you saw fireworks, with who & where?

Oh goodness, I don't know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love hearing from ya!