Monday

{Right Now}

{Borrowed from soulemama}

right now, I am...

:: remembering that each moment with Sugar will be a moment I'll wish I could return to later in life.

::apologizing to DaddyOat who is doing most of the work on a project I set out to do.

:: telling myself its okay that the our home is in chaos

:: wearing Sugars drool and spit up like they're medals

:: planting the idea in DaddyOats mind that we're due for another roadtrip

:: thinking about how I don't think enough

:: knowing what it is to be blessed beyond measure

:: loving the summer heat!

:: wanting to get out with Sugar more – still a bit of fear and trepidation

:: saying alot of “'i love you's” & “i'm sorry's”

:: debating whether or not a queen size bed would fit in our room

:: giggling at our Sugar's adorable smiles & pouty lip cries

:: wondering when we can go to our friends cabin this summer

:: hanging out adorable diapers on the line

:: taking in Sugars stares when he nurses

:: enjoying salads, fruits and new foods

:: wishing Arizona wasn't so far away

* * *

What are you doing right now?



2 comments:

  1. So great. You've inspired me to sit down and write my own list. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That squishy little diapered bum is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

love hearing from ya!